Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 19th April 2008, 06:02 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mii_Kwaam_suk View Post
... .
I took him off for two nights, but he stayed with me at home for three days & nights and was tipped 15,000 Baht. He then asked to stay until at least Monday, but he made a point of saying he didn't want any more money. He's lying naked on the sofa watching some Vin Diesel movie now and looking good enough to eat.
It's not just the money, since they don't know how much they're getting until we're ready to part company, ... .
... .
-- I do not pretend to have as much experience of bar-boyz etc. as many another correspondent in these threads has about BKK. and various facets of its life.
- But I do find it possibly strange that a farang and a bar-boi would go-out of an an a go-go bar without any prelim. discussions about price etc. etc. - rather trusting on both parties' parts, wasn't it?
-- bibi.. --
Quote |