Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 19th April 2008, 12:24 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- I do not pretend to have as much experience of bar-boyz etc. as many another correspondent in these threads has about BKK. and various facets of its life.
- But I do find it possibly strange that a farang and a bar-boi would go-out of an an a go-go bar without any prelim. discussions about price etc. etc. - rather trusting on both parties' parts, wasn't it?
-- bibi.. --
I agree with Icon 100%. I've "offed" around 300 boys and the issue of money is NEVER raised before leaving the bar. In my early naive days I remember asking on a couple of occasions, and the answer was always "up to you." The only time I would subsequently raise money as an issue was if more than 2 boys wanted to be offed for a "party" and I would explain that I could only afford 1,000 each max, which would always be eagerly accepted. Call me naive, but I only off boys who show interest in me, who I feel attracted to, and the money after the mutual satisfaction is like a gift to a friend, and always graciously accepted.

I didnt make it to the bars or sauna last week...arrived for Songkran....tuned into gay.com and met a delicious 22 yo boy, who after intial shyness, turned into an animal who I fucked 3 times in the afternoon, and after buying him dinner he turned down even the taxi fare I offered....asking only to meet again. If the same guy lived in Aust or US he wouldn't even look at a 50+ guy......which is what maks this place so amazing. Back in Jomtien I got a call from an 18 y.o. I'd met last month. He called from Sakon Nakorn to wish me happy Songkran..... I love this country.
Quote |