Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 19th April 2008, 11:04 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- Hmmmmmm..
- I'm sure that you and Biggles know Th. boyz a lot better than I do; but I do wonder howmany Th. boyz would look-on it as 'Their responsibility.'?
- In the bar it's easier for the farang, having heard the expected amount, to back-down and to say 'Thanks, but no thanks.'; whereas -having 'offed.' the boi - back in the bedroom and post coetum I'd put the odds as MORE in favour of the Th. boi were he to become awkward about payment.
-- bibi.. --
Dear Sextile.........I think you think too much ! First there are more boys available than farang customers so they are always delighted to be offed...(escape from bar, prospect of being fed, bedded and tipped....and maybe spend 1 or more nights in relative luxury), next as long as perfomance is ok they will not complain at min 1,000 bt (short time) and will be delighted with 2,000..(overnite)..... anything more is the jackpot, and anything less will a pursing of the lips and puppy eye look to express dissapointment. New farangs who have visited brothels in Europe /US know that $100 an hour is the starting price there, so are unlikely to try on a 2oo bt tip unless they are complete ass-holes, in which case they would deserve a tongue lashing from the boy.
Quote |