Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 21st April 2008, 12:50 AM
Mii_Kwaam_suk
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- I do not pretend to have as much experience of bar-boyz etc. as many another correspondent in these threads has about BKK. and various facets of its life.
- But I do find it possibly strange that a farang and a bar-boi would go-out of an an a go-go bar without any prelim. discussions about price etc. etc. - rather trusting on both parties' parts, wasn't it?
-- bibi.. --
Given your apparent experience in and about Bangkok, I find this to be a strange observation. I agree that to someone totally unfamiliar with the way things work in Thai gogo bars it might seem odd that the boys head off with a customer and no idea what they might get in the way of compensation, but no boy I've ever taken off in Bangkok, Chiang Mai or Pattaya has ever done otherwise. And, none has ever acted other than appreciative for what he's been given.
Quote |