Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Update
Thread: Bangkok Update
View Single Post
Old 21st April 2008, 07:08 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by silomGWM View Post
One of the boys who used to work in Dream Boy told his visiting mother (from up-country) that he worked the night shift in a call center
Last week I offed a 20 y.o. from Happy Boys in Pattaya (very nice bar I only just discovered ...a bit like Jungle Boys and Rock Hard wrapped into one....cute boys dancing on small platforms around the room wearing only revealing red-indian flaps)....anyway, he phoned his mum when we got back to the condo to tell her he was spending the night with a farang customer!

....and on the subject of therapists, 20 years ago my (then) wife sent me to two therapists to try and "cure" me. The first invited me to spend a week at his private hospital where his therapy would consist of showing me pics of cute naked asian boys while administering large electric shocks (aversion tharapy). How I asked him, was that supposed to make me attracted to women , rather than leaving me as a completely screwed up sexless person?I made a few suggestions as to where he could attach his terminals and left.

The second was a female "non-directive councillor" who gave me one hour therapy sessions where she said absolultey nothing and waited while I recounted what I did and why.....by the 3rd session I realised that I was telling here the same story of marital misery and sexual preference as I was telling to my several male toy boys. I therefore imparted this gem of wisdom to her, adding that the boys were a fraction of the price, and far more fun that her....and also that the prostitues were more effective as they actually understood how I felt. So much for therapy!
Quote |