Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - TBT (Total Body Therapy Spa) how do they stay in business?
View Single Post
Old 15th June 2008, 10:36 AM
kwps
Cruiser

If you are a member it won't be more than $25 for a room ($30 on Fri and Sat). I'm a regular there and have never seen a lack of hot water in the shower but they do need to get something done about the AC. Until they do, I would not recommend going on a hot day. I have always seen much more than 7 guys on a weekend night but the number of cars in the lot can give you a good idea of the crowd inside before you decide to go in. Saturdays seem to be better nights. You can expect the place to be nearly empty during the day. Also, I have never seen anyone being charged the dollar for a towel exchange. The manager that so many people didn't like no longer works there so maybe that will bring some of the business back.
Quote |