Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 3rd August 2008, 12:06 AM
sextile
Cruiser

[quote=sextile;662805]--
... .
-- SIAM ANGEL BOY;
- loc'n.: Soi Twilight - off Suriwong rd.;
- drinks: 200.oo.Bh.;
- 'Off' fee: 400.Bh.;
- 1st. show: 22.oo.hrs.;
... .

-- A week having elapsed, and time enough for the mngmnt. to have sorted-out any initial snags I thought that y'day., (sat.), evening would be as good a time as any for my first visit thither.
- I supped in DICK'S. CAFE.: just about a dozen of us there.

-- To SIAM ANGEL BOY, ETA. approx. 21.45.hrs.;
- Possibly half-a-dozen or so other spectators; MORE drifted-in as the evening wore-on;
- Drinks at 200.oo.Bh. each; incl. was a small basket of salted almonds and spicy potato straws;
- About 15 or so R&F. a go-go boyz, all wearing white briefs with orange lacing on both sides: let's say that the majority are on the younger side and slim - not necessarily queanie or effem. though; #33. was the only one to try and to catch my att'n.: a tall and slim youth;
- 22.hrs. came and went; later-on some announcement made over the Lo-Fi PA. sys.? Many mins. later another announcement??
- 22.28.hrs. hse. lts. dimmed; silver curtain around the stage lowered and the usual intro. music played;
- 1st. act - 4 boyz wearing wh. briefs writhed around on stage and poured oil on themselves; after a while 3 removed their briefs, avg. endowed; the boyz divided into two prs. for some carressing and fondling, followed by the usual exagerated and simul'd. s*x show;
- 2nd. - 3 boyz in wh. briefs; two sprayed the other with soda-water before removing his briefs, well enough hung for a TH. boi, and doing some smoking;
- 3rd. - A dozen or so boyz for the BCS.; most of them wore transparent and plastic rain-coats, the majority seemed reluctant to open them fully to shew-off their assets; one wore a cook's apron and another his briefs. The PA. sys. - for those who have sharp hearing - told those of us who could u'stand. it, Th. & English, the boyz' nos.. For a show such as that one longed for Khun Wee, formerly of X-Boyz, who - whatever his mental temperament - was MORE than willing to shew: 'If you've got it - flaunt it!;
- 4th. - 2 boyz in the Bold show; there being no rings or ladders etc. it was all very basic ground work on stage; afterwards the pr. circulated amongst us voyeurs, enabling us to shew our approbation! Really, both have a lot to learn in order to present a good show. The T*p was #15. - a so-so looking young man, not overly well-endowed but who performed adequately enough in his way.
- Hse. lts. came-on at 23.06.hrs..
-- Both staff and spectators were smoking cigarettes, :-(
-- I was told that the 2nd. show would be around midnight.
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |