Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Str8 and need advice
View Single Post
Old 6th August 2008, 07:52 AM
NJNYfun
Cruiser

I can totally relate to where you're coming from, because I was right there a few years ago. I fantasized about being with other guys for a loooooong time before I got up the courage to act on it. And I am VERY glad that I did!!

I would agree with mostly everything Kewldude said, with the exception that I would definitely check out some spots in person rather than the Internet. I've found for the most part, that guys in Internet chat rooms are largely fake, liars, etc. At least when you're cruising in person - you see exactly what you are getting.

If you're just looking to have a guy give you a bj (and not vice versa), you should have NO problem finding that at your local ABS. My biggest disappointment is that normally when I visit looking for some cock to suck, there are 10 guys there looking to suck (just like me), and hardly any looking to receive!! I wish there were more guys like you hanging in my favorite spots lol.
Quote |