Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 10th August 2008, 12:18 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day.,(sat.), evening - after supping in DICK'S CAFE., (Soi Twilight.), where there were about a couple of dozen happy eaters: business is starting to look-up slowly - I met Khun Ho - a Bar Capt. for X-BOYS, (Soi T'light.), - who told me that there would be no bold/f*cking shows therein but still the BCS..

-- My young and 21YO. aquaintance Bia, who started working as a R&F. boi in FUTURE BOYS a few days ago - he was convinced that he could earn MORE money that way: ha! - is complaining that it is the LOW season and patrons who wish to off boyz are few!
- Before, when he was telling me about working there I reminded him of an earlier time when he worked in LUCKY BLUE STAR, (RIV. rd.), and how unhappy and unlucky he was there - but 'Hope springs eternal in the human breast, ... .', and it's not for me to discourage the young and money-minded Thai boi.
- Now he's just rec'd. his call-up papers to join the Army for his Nat'l. Svce., so he's homeward bound to I-San.
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |