Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 17th August 2008, 04:51 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

SilomGWM, the massage place you ask about on the corner of DJ Station's soi is called Paradis. It appears to have mostly lady massage staff but with some cute boys also. I selected a boy named Nong who was sitting outside and was encouraging me to take him inside...so I did. Upstairs is very grand and seemingly targets ladies and gents for a conventional massage. But while removing my shoes for a foot wash prior to my Thai massage, I noticed one Thai customer enter and have just boys line for his selection. They have some really handsome boys inside who seldom appear on parade in the street. My boy was twinkyish and very smily.
He took me to a very grand room...open at the top and did a very good Thai massage and then started to get exciting. He had an exceptionaly long and fat penis which liked to be carressed and smoked and caused the lad to go all dreamy and limp. He wanted to be fucked or to fuck but without en-suite shower, we just settled for a shower of sperm. He's a very fine boy and great fun. I assume most of the other boys may also have sex willingly, but some may ask for exhorbitant amounts first...that's my experience with boys who sit outside with tight white T-shirts and skirts! My boy asked for nothing, but got plenty.
Quote |