Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Leaving calling cards, signs
View Single Post
Old 18th August 2008, 07:17 PM
Totem
Cruiser

First Rule: Eye Contact

Are you at your favorite cruisy park/rest area/adult book store?

Eye contact.

Look that dude straight in the eye. If he looks away, he's not interested. If he looks right back at you, that's a starting point.

Now, are you looking at him and he's looking at you? Reach down real quickly and brush your hand against your crotch. That's an open-ended signal. Were you grabbing your dick? Or were you making a quick adjustment?

If you did the dick thing and he's still looking ... maybe you could reach down and give it a little extra squeeze.

Here are some other things I've noticed men doing at public places.

1) A guy was sitting there, doing the crossword puzzle. Just minding his own business, right? Except he was sucking on the end of his pencil and running the tip of his tongue over the eraser. He was looking for man-meat.
I walked up to him and said "I sure wish I was getting the same attention as that pencil." The next thing you know, we're hooked up.

2) A variation on the above theme is a guy who gives his fingers or his thumb a quick blow-job while making eye contact.

3) On a really beautiful day, I had a guy walk up to me and say "It's a great day to do something indoors."
THAT was a nice invitation.

There are others. Guys??
Quote |