Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 18th August 2008, 10:34 PM
billinbkk
Cruiser

Dream Boys

I attended the 10.30 show at Dream Boys last night. Although the crowd was quite sparse (no more than 35 of us at show time), they did a one-hour show. There was no fucking show at all, but the big cock show was done naked. They had 14 lads who displayed their goods. Also, a bunch of katoeys did a modeling stint which concluded with all of them naked...and hard.

Drinks cost THB 250 each...and there are signs to that affect posted everywhere.

Elsewhere, I tried the new bar called Siam Angel Boys. One time in there will be enough for me. There were only 2 of us customers and approximately 20 lads. Tattos everywhere seemed to be the order of the day. And, the place was quite loud. However, my orange juice (fresh squeezed at that) was only THB 200.
Quote |