Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 18th August 2008, 11:33 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

I popped into Screw Boy bar (Patpong) last night. Only 3 of us there for the 10 pm dance routine....no big C show and about half the number of boys on offer. Solid also very quiet and the busiest was Super A with lots of boys and cocks in evidence. This week I'm staying in BKK 5 star and not up for any hotel hassles so just enjoyed j/o a horny 19 y.o. in the back row while 2 others tried to get into my pants. Drinks there still only 100 bht and while the boys are rough and the rooms unspeakable, plently of slutty fun to be had in the bar.

The previous night picked up one of my regulars at Lucky 777 in Pattaya. There was a good selection of juicy guys there and I was tempted to do a "multi buy" but my boy was shy and as he gives me the best blow job I've had, I resisted! I still think Pattaya has a better selection than BKK, cheaper drinks and always new boys on offer.
Quote |