Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 22nd August 2008, 07:49 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannawa View Post
Well, I had the middle one this evening and he was fantastic.
... .
-- Yannawa,
- Many thanks for your usual and complete description wch. is greatly appreciated; I guess that you'll have started a pilgrimage thither - maybe you'll collect a commission from the grateful mngr. - ha!
- As for your dir'ns. as to how to get there I might think that the khlong-ferry to THE MALL - B. KAPI would do v. well, and then walk-back, (a NW. dir'n.), along Lad Phrao rd. until one sees soi 115.? A possible landmark might be VETTHANI HOSP'L. on one's RHS., or - before that - a SHELL petrol.-stn. on one's LHS.? But you're right, for me - who loiters around the Si Lom rd. area - 'bus. #514. might be a viable option, provoded I have the time.
- Following-up on Billinbkk's proverb maybe others can work-out sayings about one Bird and two stones, or words to that effect.
- Hopefully this c*ming week I'll be making tracks thither, a welc*m change from my fortnightly visits to B*B*L*N SAUNA.
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |