Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hotel query
Thread: Hotel query
View Single Post
Old 11th September 2008, 01:56 AM
peterinmypan
Cruiser

Long Back I visited Egypt and stayed at the Four season there. A friend of mine had told me that every man in Egypt is horny, I just laughed it off then but during my stay there, I got fucked by the bell boy, 2 room service guys, a house keeping guy and the masseur at the spa.
Considering it a very lucky streak I left Cairo for Aswan but my streak followed me there too. On my second day in Aswan, my hotel receptionist who had just given me the key as I walked into my hotel called me as I entered my room and told asked me if I wanted a massage. It was 10.30pm and I told him I thought the spa was closed. He told me the hotel had masseurs available for late night massages. Hmm...I was curious and tired so said sure why not.
at 11.15pm he came to my room, this tall 6'3" nubian man (the same receptionist) and asked me to disrobe. I got all naked and he asked me to lie on my back. He kept his pants on but removed his shirt to reveal a zeus like physique. He took some lotion in his hands and put my feet on his chest and massaged the lotion from my feet towards my buttocks in one long stroke and continued on the sides of my torso. That was as far as he massaged me because in the very next instance he leaned towards me and started sucking on my nipples.....the rest is some very memorable history involving a lot of moaning, borderline screaming, a 10+ inch cock, a very sore butt and a lot of cum.
I have had similar experiences in Indian hotels.

Anyone had anything like that in a thai hotel?
Quote |