Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hotel query
Thread: Hotel query
View Single Post
Old 20th September 2008, 12:07 AM
LikeThai
Cruiser

Thumbs down Avoid Montien Hotel

I tried Montien hotel once this year, thinking that it would be so convenient for Tawan Bar and also to get foot massages and going around the city.

Boy, was I wrong. The rooms were dirty and smoke-smelling, service and courtesy were only at surface level, and not very helpful staff when I requested to change a room because of the cleanliness and smell.

The only thing that I started enjoying was the breakfast, but my experience turned to disgust when I spotted a cockroach near some plates of food.

I cancelled my remaining nights and went to the Tarntawan Place which I spotted when I passed by to go to Tawan Bar. Considering the price is 2000+ THB, the Montien's 4000+ was way overpriced, and hardly worth it. There is also a notice about bringing your guest back to the room, I didn't try coz it was the first night I arrived I didn't bring a boy back, but I'm so glad I went to Tarntawan Place.

Avoid the Montien at all cost!
Quote |