Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 1st October 2008, 07:48 AM
sloot
Cruiser

I don't often off from Tawan, but when I do, I would let them take the initiative, after indicating my general preferences. Like what you did, if you understand their personal limits, and they sense that you respect their personal limits, then they are much more relaxed.

The worst thing that can happen is if we project onto them our own imagination of what they are. They sense it and they feel a little out of sorts, always on guard against being asked to do what they don't want to do. One has to recognise that straight boys are always a little insecure around gay clients, however long they have been in the trade.

I would say your experience accords with mine. Good communication begets good sex.

Unfortunately, a lot of people have a fantasy of f**king muscle boys, and think that the Tawan boys are available for that. Generally speaking, they aren't.

However, it also needs to be said that like every bar, Tawan too has its share of useless duds. No amount of communication gets any better effort from those boys.

So count yourself lucky too.
Quote |