Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2008, 11:31 AM
LikeThai
Cruiser

One good thing leads to another. Well, almost...

Thanks, sloot. Yes, I think you summed it up very well.

Despite my lengthy post earlier, I didn't mention what happened on my following visit the next night.

So, I went back to Tawan (I decided one "good" run deserves another, but I didn't want to push my luck either) after dinner the following night, with the intention to chat with #11 again, but only catch the 10:30PM show before calling it a night.

So, when I entered the door, the usual happened: ordered a beer, and sat down at a strategic location to look at the athletes. #11 saw me and smiled at me again, and came by to shake my hand and say hello when his turn on the stage expired. Naturally, I asked him to sit next to me and we chatted. Again, we had good chemistry. Its another rainy day, I sat close to him, and he let me place my palm on his huge thighs. After chatting a while, I commented to him that I kinda like #8 (who was the lead actor in a sexy dance later, in leather and chains - no sex) had nice broad shoulders and big calves. Before I could stop him, #11 motioned #8 to sit next to me on the other side (okay, they're friends). What gives?

So, then I had #11 on the left and #8 on the right. I couldn't believe my luck (2 studs so close). Apparently, they're strangely okay with that, though it seems they would be competing for my "off". Strange, but wonderful things happen here. #8 had a slightly better command of English, and relatively more friendly at first impression. After a while, the topic of conversation went to if I would off them or both. I replied matter-of-factly that I just wanted to watch the show and go back to rest as I was departing early the next day. Both of them did sort of try to coax me into it, and asked why not? It felt really nice - 2 studs chasing me at the same time... After a while, they sort of realised I wasn't going to change my mind, and was slightly disappointed but yet okay with it. #8 then started massaging my thighs and said, maybe next time. He did mention that he was a top, and doesn't mind being smoked, as long as it was safe sex. That's a plus in my books. My gaydar did sense that he had some slightly softer mannerisms than #8 in the way he leaned his head on my shoulders (but in no way effeminate) and put on thigh on top of mine. I took a mental note next time to off him. Like #11, #8 just my type - macho, but accepting.

Anyway, then #8 went upstairs to prepare the show. #11 said he usually did the opening muscleshow, but as he was gaining mass before dieting in November, he is not in form for showing that night. I just sat there, next to him, remember how warm he was the previous night. I remembered feeling contented and lucky. On stage, #8 did quite a nice dance, with 4 guys surrounding him, as he sat on stage wearing nothing with chains and a leather mask, and leather belt on the ankles and wrist (as did the others). He spotted a very nice hardon (read: 7-8 inches). I made another mental note to off him next time. The other 4 boys, paired off and danced around the stage and taking turns to suck each other's dicks off. But #8 just danced, acting indifferent, and rejecting their advances when the pairs went near him. I sorta felt bad that I rejected him earlier (even though I know its a show). Its quite a turnon for me.

After the dancing show, there was a parade of studs (not so muscled but some were bodybuilders) either stark naked, or in kinky get-ups (like a huge bell tied to a well-sized well-veined tool of one of the chaps in the fucking show). (Apparently, its called the big-cock show) Duh! To the beat of modelling music even. I got some transvestites show the previous times I went there. Again, strange and good things happen here. Ha Ha...

Anyway, #8 came back after he finished and continued talking to me (#11 went to drink/eat something upstairs) before #11 joined me again. Around midnight, I decide to call it a night and tipped them both 200THB and left. They appreciated it, and #11 gave me a slight wink to come back soon.

All in all, it just felt nice and I was happy. I know its probably not what others may go for, but like sloot, I guess you need to "go with the flow" and enjoy what you have and mutual respect.
Quote |