Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya Bar Reports.
View Single Post
Old 8th October 2008, 11:45 PM
peterinmypan
Cruiser

Pattaya Bar Reports.

Visited two bars in Pattaya last night

Copa Bar - I personally did not like this bar too much. I am not into lady boys and there were many of them but I shall comment on the few hunky guys there. They were average at best. They had the underwater show which was just a bunch of three guys in
G strings doing somersaults in an aquarium. Anyone who tells you any different is just hyping it up.

I had my own companion for my trip to Pattaya ( a masseur I liked from Senso Men's Club in Bangkok). He had a friend working in Copa and so we went there first. But even I was surprised when his friend told me that the show at Copa was not good and that the one at Wild Wild West was better. SO we got out and headed there.

Wild Wild West - I think we entered half way through the show. 'My heart will go on' from the Titanic was blaring from the speakers and six effete boys all in white Satin flair skirts were doing pirouettes. Well atleast this show had some pizzaz. Though I did burst out laughing when halfway through the song they all collapsed on stage and pretended to cry to the very moving lyrics. Still it was cute.
After that song, another number came on and around six guys in G-strings walked on to stage and formed a circle with their pinchable bums towards the audience.
In the center was a chair. Another guy descended the spiral staircase and stood on the chair. I could fill books and books with descriptions about just how heavenly I found him. He was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen in my life. Not the kind of beauty you want to rip the clothes off but the kind you want should sit next to you so that you can just look at him and feed him grapes all day ....
I am so going back and offing him. I just hope he has hum yayee. (well hung)

The show got over after that song and the adonis dissappeared not to be seen again.

So we came out and walked around for a bit and found this place called 'The Wicked Witch'. I knew it was a girl bar....but curiosity drew me inside. Wow! what a show. Screw the fact that they are girls on stage. It was just over all a good show. Good production values and songs that I had long forgotten but still rocked to.

I must say, I have seen only 3 shows - 2 gay shows and one girl show and as a Gay Man who takes pride in the fact gay men know how to put on a show.....I was appalled at the fact that the girlie bar kicked our gay bar's ass.
Almost made me want to move here to buy a bar and put on a show like no other just to win some gay pride
Quote |