Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya Bar Reports.
View Single Post
Old 9th October 2008, 03:25 PM
peterinmypan
Cruiser

Again, I agree with you sloot.

A good show does not have any problems bringing in the crowd. To be honest, I would sooner go attend that girl show just for the show than go back to Copa.

Somebody on the boards wrote in one of the threads that the problem with the bars is that they are concentrating on shows rather than the offing business.

Honestly, I think they go hand in hand.
Copa has 60 boys R&F working in shifts. I don't understand. Why do you need 60 people doing nothing when you could have 20-30 top notch guys who can be trained, nourished and invested in to become real show stoppers.

Talking over dinner to one of the boys from Copa, I was told that on an average a boy lasts there for 1 -2 years. I would say, that is not a bad retention rate for someone you are paying nothing to.

The boys just stand there and sway. Most of them look awkward, nervous and honestly just being in there watching them standing in their tighty whities just made the whole thing seem like such a sleazy pick up joint.

On the other hand, at the girl bar, the girls really know how to sell it. I was observing the topless waitresses. The body language, the eye contact, the come hither look, the confidence.....it just creates that seductive atmosphere.

What I am trying to say is that yes, it is about sex. It is about going in there to find a pick up and enjoy yourself while doing it. But where the girl bars excel is that they create that smoke and mirrors like ambience where you don't feel like you are about to off these women and exploit them. These women seem to want it and not all have it in them innate. It obviously has come through a lot of [b][u]training.

The Boy bars need learn from that. They need to firstly differentiate them selves from the bar sharing a wall with them. It just seems like a line of 7/11s ...take your pick.

Then they need to train their boys. A show can go on for a very long time if you prepare many acts. Every act does not need to have 6+ dancers. There can be solos, duo acts, group acts etc. That is what I observed at the Wicked witch. They really showcase their girls that way.

I wish I knew enough thai to shre my insights with the owners of these bars. Maybe one of you can.
Quote |