Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chalee from My Way
View Single Post
Old 24th October 2008, 08:38 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

Yeah, those hard benches are VERY uncomfortable. I wonder if they have a new manager to replace Chalee? He seemed to always find new boys to replace the others that drifted away. It hasn't been a great bar for many, many years, but I seem to consistently find someone there worth offing more than once. I hope it can stay open. Hard benches aside, there aren't many places in that part of town where I enjoy hanging out.
I've all but given up on Soi Twilight and the obnoxious touts/doormen that pester you as you walk down the soi. I got into a shouting match with one of them last month when I told him, in Thai, to shut up because he was in our face (I was trying to talk with a friend of mine) and shouting the usual inane spiel. So, to hell with Soi Twilight; I'd rather buy cheaper drinks at places like Solid and My Way, and even scummy old Super A, than pay the inflated prices at those big and so called "classy" bars on the main drag.
Quote |