Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna options?
Thread: Sauna options?
View Single Post
Old 29th October 2008, 08:31 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon513 View Post
A Thai friend has mentioned a new sauna in the Samrong area (approximately across from Imperial Samrong, adjacent to Samrong Market). I think it's called "AUGUST".
Might be interesting, as that area is full of horny working class boys, (from my experiences cruising the stalls at Imperial Samrong, and the back rows of the nearby State Theater).
-- Y'day., (29th.), a'noon. I went-out to SAM RONG - an area that has been terra incognita to me.
- I took the BTS. to ON NUT, (E9.),.
- Thence by 'bus.: #2., a freebie ride to S'vit. 113., wch., as the 'bus. was o'crowded. with OUT of skool yoofs, I missed and thus didn't de-bus. until we were over the khong and at Tnn. Thepharak.
- I walked-back until I came to IMPERIAL WORLD, (not to be confused with 'IW.' LAD PHRAO!), wch., I noticed, included a BIG C. - for further info. see other thread Cruising spots.
- I stayed about an hr. there before deciding to return.
- I caught a returning #2. wch., for some reason, did not go to ON NUT - the conductress pointed to a yellow sign hung outside. So I had to take another 'bus. instead.

-- At ON NUT I did not cruise around LOTUS-TESCO; since the inst'n. of the small inter-stall dividers it has become a waste of time going there.
- I then went to AGAYA MASSAGE - see other thread.

-- But now that I'm a bit MORE familiar with SAM RONG I shall return there and see this fabled AUGUST SAUNA and anyother places.

-- Bibi.. --
Quote |