Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya Bar Reports.
View Single Post
Old 1st November 2008, 01:23 AM
TopmanUK
Cruiser

Smile Pattaya Bars

Computer problems and lack of internet access prevented me from posting this last week. Now that I am back in Bangkok I thought I would share my thoughts on some of the bars in Pattaya, where I stopped over for a few days on route to Cambodia.

During my four nights in Pattaya (22-26 October) I visited a number of bars and found them generally to be very quiet.

A-bomb - one other customer when I arrived and he soon left. The boys looked bored and the rotation was painfully slow. Nobody took my fancy. I left as soon as I finished my beer.

Happy Bar, in Sunnee Plaza - intimate little bar with boys dancing on low tables - Some attractive boys with their Tarzan like revealing outfits. Probably two or three other customers.

Jim Jimmy James - another very quite bar with no other customers Prominent no smoking signs all over the bar.

Nice Boys, very good atmosphere. Lots of boys, customers and very lively. Most of the boys had their pants down and were masturbating on stage. Some of them had a novel way of banging a drum, which brings tears to the eyes. ON my second visit, after sitting down and getting my drink, the Mamasan instructed me move as the seat had been reserved. I walked out without paying.

Euro Boys bar – small narrow intimate bar with boys dancing directly in front of the table. Some of the boys were quite attractive, and actually dancing rather that just standing there as in some bars.
Good Boys Bar. Lifeless with boys just standing around and no attempt to dance, Only 1 customer.

Thai Boy Bar. 15 boys, no real atmosphere, although I did like the zip fly on the bikini some of the boys were wearing.
Funny Boys – again lifeless and no atmosphere.

I looked into All Boys and 69 Boys ( a bar in a small soi on the other side of Soi 17). Both were dead and the boys looked as if they were asleep, so I didn’t stay.

I had the most fun in Crazy Dragon and offed the same two boys on three nights Em, a 24 year old from Chiang Mai, who speaks pretty good English) and Pa, who was 19 last week and speaks no English. Pa was one of the nicest boys I have ever offed in Thailand, good looking and a very innocent cute smile. Both Em and Pa really do “do everything!”. They also interacted well together with no shyness. Unfortunately due to a misunderstanding (mostly my fault) Pa was offed by Japanese man before I arrived in the bar on my final night. I ended up meeting Em after hours and he called a friend (bearded waiter) to join us. This was the first time I have been deep throated by a Thai boy. Em and his friend topped and bottomed for each other. I left Pattaya very happy and have photos to remember them by as well

I have mislaid Em and Pa’s numbers and I will post them if I manage to find them.

In three other bars in Sunee Plaza, which will remain nameless as I do not see why they should get free publicity, there were definitely underaged boys. I finished my drink and left as quickly as I could.

Drinks in most bars were between THB120-150. In Crazy Dragon they were THB110 and this was the only bar that served Bacardi and Coke in a proper sized glass. I think all of the bars were pretty much smoke free as well. Jim Jimmy James had no smoking notices everywhere!
Quote |