Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bookstore Trolls
View Single Post
Old 14th November 2008, 08:32 AM
JakeXtr

I'd like to go on record that in my post I never talked about the appearance of the individuals in question. I understand that 'trolling' is more about behavior than physical attractiveness -- I've seen a few good-looking, well-built trolls.

My post was mostly inspired by a bookstore trip where I was wandering through the booth area, and there were literally about six guys awaiting silently in a half-circle around the entrance. I walked past them and went into a booth, dropped about five bucks worth of tokens, and nobody went into the next one. I came out, and those guys were still there. Nobody had come in or out, they were waiting like they were in line for a movie for something. None of them were fundamentally any better or worse looking than I am, but that's just how it goes sometimes.
Quote |