Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bookstore Trolls
View Single Post
Old 14th November 2008, 11:54 PM
luvboys
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_GloryHole_Lover View Post
For myself, being a guy in my mid-50's and a bit overweight, if I were to hang out in the hall at an abs, just yakking, I guess I could be called a troll, too.
Troll means different things, depending on who says it and in what context. Generally speaking, though, most guys who call someone a troll are fairly young and consider themselves attractive compared to whatever is average. I suspect, with all due respect, these guys would consider our friend 'Your_GloryHole_Lover' a troll even if he isn't found hanging out gabbing away in the ABS halls. Just by not being buffed and not being young, you're a troll to lots of guys. It hurts. It isn't fair. I wish we would stop it, but it seems to be one thing every generation of gay guys develops for themselves, the habit of calling other men trolls.
Quote |