Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - steam room
Thread: steam room
View Single Post
Old 15th November 2008, 12:03 AM
NakedAl
Cruiser

Yeah, it's best to be subtle

At a regular health club, I'm definitely subtle. But if a guy is hard under his towel, or keeps "readjusting" himself, then I'd react by doing the same action. Then let it build from there.

This happened to me a couple weeks ago; the locker room wasn't crowded and a guy who I see often and sort of suspected joined me in the steam room. That time I made a little bit of an overture and sat facing him--back against the side wall of the bench, knees up in front of me, package dangling on the bench. Idle chat. Then when he matched my pose we started gently playing with ourselves.

Could have had a nice jack, which is where you want to go. I was feeling a little more adventurous tho, so I moved over next to him and we played with each other, and sucked each other a little. But you gotta keep an eye on the frosted glass door!

Hope it works out. I'm pretty careful too, but it can be fun. Al
Quote |