Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time Anal Sex Advice
View Single Post
Old 29th November 2008, 04:05 PM
azswallow
Cruiser

Relax and enjoy

Buy a Fleet enema and put plain water in it to get yourself all nice and clean. Don't let him use spit (it hurts too bad) use KY or some other kind of lotion.

I like to be on my back so I can kind of control how fast he wants his cock in me. Slow and relaxed is the way to go. I also like to have my tits sucked and played with since that's what really gets me HOT.

My old boy friend was the best. He has 8 nice thick inches but was always very slow and gentle until he got me opened up. After that he would fuck me silly. He can fuck like a demon for 30-45 minutes. Then of course the best part is having him cum deep inside you. I could always feel his cum ****** inside me (about the best feeling you can get) and then see the smile on his face! HOT HOT HOT He could make me cum twice in a row. I could kick myself for not moving with him.
Quote |