Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Will Apple Never Learn?
View Single Post
Old 5th December 2008, 02:13 PM
generous2u
Super Moderator

Angry Will Apple Never Learn?

The main reason Apple, makers of a superior line of computers and operating system, are such a minor player in the world of computing is mostly because of a decision years ago by control freak Steve Jobs to control every aspect of his precious machines including what software would be allowed to work with it. Don't these guys ever learn from past mistakes?

Just the other day Apple removed a program from their online apps store. Why? The application is for their iPhone and would allow one to see on YOUR phone some softcore pics of women. Apple said it wasn't appropriate for their phones. HELLO???? It is actually the phone of the person who paid thru the ass to buy it.

I really, really want an iPhone, but now I think I'll take a serious look at the next round of Google-inspired phones with Android as the OS. Those phones promise less censorship from the home base. Maybe they'll even allow us to view tits and ass on our own phones!

[Typed on a Mac computer.]