Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Trucker rest areas are re-opened I-20 Interstate I-20 Aiken, Sc.
View Single Post
Old 12th December 2008, 04:48 PM
natlrnr

Send a message via Yahoo to natlrnr

I have had great sex in several truck stops/rest stops over the years. However, be aware that cops are much more diligent and use more sophisticated means to arrest us for sex acts at these locations now.

So, read gaywillow's thread with interest, but at the same time pay attention to the statement that SC officials will pay attention to illicit sex when these truck stops reopen.

Sex in rest areas can be very exciting, but a bummer if you are arrested. So be very careful if this is your bag. I think the days of active sex in rest areas is mostly gone today.

I consider sex in most rest areas only marginally less risky today than at the Atlanta airport.