Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna options?
Thread: Sauna options?
View Single Post
Old 16th December 2008, 07:32 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKKgayguy View Post
... .
How do you think the crowd there would react to walking around au natural, and maybe carrying a towel to cover up the family jewels, but only for the shy?

-- BKKgayguy -
- I'm sure that you are as familiar as most of us with the prevailing Thai views on modesty, especially in semi-public places such as outside of a sauna's 'Rest rooms.'. Even in the comparative darkness of BABYLON SAUNA's steam room, for example, all too many Thais keep themselves well wrapped in their towels; whereas I - reared in the MORE Classical Greek and Roman atmospheres, or MORE liberated from local conventions - am quite unabashed at walking-about au naturel.
- Even in the comparative privacy of a bedroom I've noticed that many Thais carry this concept of modesty to quite extreme and unnecessary lengths.
- Best advice is to follow the natives and their customs - at least initially.
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |