Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Solid vs HOT MALE
View Single Post
Old 27th December 2008, 10:08 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day., (27th.), late evening I paid my very first visit to SOLID BAR -
- addr.: Nara Thiwat. soi 1.,
Khet Bang Rak, BKK. 10500.;
- loc'n.: approx. 30yds. from MANGO TREE REST'T*. along the a/m. soi. and on one's LHS. before small sub-soi;
- co-ords.: roughly 100-31-47.E. x 13-43-43.N.
- tel.: (02)-634 2664..
--* 37, Soi Than Tawan - off Suriwong rd..

-- ETA.: 22.45.hrs.;
- I was shewn to a seat right by the small & 'D.' shaped platform upon wch. the boyz danced;
- drinks: soft - 100.Bh.; whisky - 120.Bh.;
- I was joined straight away by #39., Khun SOHN, whom I meet from time-to-time, 'Walking & looking.' in SILOM COMPLEX SHOPPING PLAZA, and when he's not seated in the 'Bird Cage.'.
- Most of the boyz are v. much on the younger side, with MORE than an handful being twinkie queans: especially #8. & #11; to these olde & rheumy eyes #8. looked to be a young boi still, but I was assured that he's over 20YO.; while I'm sure that he'd be fun in bed - and would possibly try and take control - yet I felt that he would be quite demanding, especially after play-time was finished! The maturest looking boi is #35., a chocolate boi, quite well built and seemingly better endowed than most of the other boyz.
- I saw only a couple or three other farangs within - not so good for a sat. evening, I thought; there were only two 'Offs.' that whole evening.
- Actually v. little dancing ON stage, but a lot MORE OFF-stage and between the boyz themselves! Again Nos. 8 & 11 were the most active.
- I enquired about their upstairs' room and was told that the room would cost 300.Bh., and taking a boi there would cost another 300.Bh.; I asked about a TIPS. for the boi - but Khun SOHN professed ignorance on that.
- I was pleased to see that NO smoking - of ciggies.- was being followed.
- Unlike say SUPER A there was no public hanky-panky between visitors and their boyz.
- Hse. lts. came ON at 00.45.hrs. - a signal that it was; 'Time, Gentlemen, please.'!
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |