Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Depression and Getting Older
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2009, 07:36 AM
Int2ectual
Cruiser

Thumbs up aging

i had friends who held an over the hill party when i turned 21! and i'm the generation that grew up thinking that one should never trust anyone over 30. so aging has been a concern long before i hit my 50s.

typically i have been most attreacted to men around my age and always have been. but i find that i get more excited responses from some young guys than guys my age.

i've dated two guys half my age or more. in neither case was i a sugar daddy. with the first guy i was never his physical ideal and after three good years we split amicably and he started dating the big dick big belly top he always fantasized about. with the second guy i ended up moving 1000s of miles away. nonetheless i remain on good terms with both and treasure their friendships.

when i was young and living in nyc in pre-hiv days i would sometimes fool around with an old guy thinking someday you will be old too. thus far i do ok. maybe its the good karma i earned then. lol

staying fit does help. i also find that younger guys prefer me to be my age rather than pretending to be a 56 yr old 25 year old.

getting old is not for sissies. one can just stay home and sulk like some of my friends or go out an look for companionship.

i never pressure young guys because i recall that when i was their age i would never have looked at a man my age. when i find some one i indicate my interest and then move on. if they respond great. if not well i'm already looking for the next man i meet.

recently i met an RAF helicopter pilot in a sauna in manchester UK. it was just a one-day thing but it had the emotional intensity and great sex of a love affair. an event to be treasured.
Quote |