Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chalee from My Way
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2009, 10:31 PM
sloot
Cruiser

Ten minutes in My Way (Bangkok)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- Y'day., (27th.), evening around 23.30.hrs. I passed-along Tnn. Rama IV. and noticed that MY WAY''s illuminated sign was not powered-up, wch. I thought might be unusual for the last sat. in the olde year.
-- Bibi.. --
It was about a week earlier. Here's what happened:

10 pm. I stood at the doorway for a while before someone came out from the back room to greet me. On my right was a Thai (or Asian tourist) customer sitting with a half-naked, lanky lad.

The captain (the guy who came out) spoke reasonable English and invited me to sit down. On one of those hard and high wooden benches, carved in traditional style, that have been there since like 20 years ago. He proudly pointed out how the place had just been remodelled. Indeed the floor tiles looked new, but that was about it. I couldn’t see anything modern about the place. Even more disappointing, the stage and grab poles (as I remember them from I don’t know when) have all gone. This means no more gogo “dancing”. This is now a host bar, I suppose.

As the captain took my drink order, two more boys emerged. One took up position behind the bar, the other, as thin and lanky as the one sitting with the customer on my right, hesitated for a while before being invited by the captain to sit with me.

For what? I don’t know. This guy didn’t speak a word of English, and I had to struggle with my little Thai to avoid complete and awkward silence. His T-shirt hung loose over what must be an emaciated frame. There was nothing in the least appealing about him. He didn’t even remove his shirt for a fondle like his mate did for the other guest.

Ten minutes later, I paid up (100 baht for a drink) , tipped the boy and left. The Thai/Asian guy on my right was still there, still fondling his skeletal companion.