Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nature Boy - problems again
View Single Post
Old 11th February 2009, 02:06 PM
Chuai-Duai
Cruiser

Nature Boy - problems again

I was in Nature Boys at Christmas and I'm sorry to report that for the second time I was the victim of a pick pocket. I reported about six months ago that one of the boys took money from my trousers when they were taken off.

I really don't feel I can complain too much if I allow my trousers to be taken off in a public bar. On that occasion I got all my money back.

At Christmas I was very careful to keep an eye on my money which was in a zipped pocket. But once again I got separated from my trousers (I never learn, heat of the moment etc etc) and when I went to settle up some money had gone.

Not as much as the previous time and to be honest I was so impressed and surprised that anyone had managed it that I didn't make much of it.

I only had the amount with me I was going to tip anyway so the others just got less. Though I have to say that I've little doubt that they were all aware of what was going on.

Other than that I'd had a great time in a completely empty bar with four boys all over me and things went further than I expected so I wasn't inclined to complain too much as frankly it was worth it.

I have to repeat that I blame myself as much as the boy or boys responsible but be careful if you do visit.
Quote |