Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Northside bear bottom needs more tops for gang bang Sat. afternoon
View Single Post
Old 13th February 2009, 02:17 PM
epabear
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to epabear
Northside bear bottom needs more tops for gang bang Sat. afternoon

5'7", 235# bottom bear with bushy goatee, br/br, beer belly, tats, nip piercing...hosting a small gang-bang Saturday Valentine's Day afternoon at 2:30. I'm sucking cock and getting fucked in my sling, and have a bud recording the action for xtube upload (he will avoid your face if you don't want it taped..or he can NOT record you). Already have a tall top daddybear with a beard and long dick, and a furry shorter clean-shaven top otter, and I want two or three more TOPS or TOP/VERS. Want to feed or fuck this bear? Reply with your stats and/or pics before NOON Saturday...have at least 7 inches to give me, please, and overweight is OK, but no VERY overweight. I'm d/d-free, bring a rubber if you're + or don't want to bareback. Prefer facial hair, but a big dick makes me forget that. I'm in Uptown, 4400N/1100W, and there's great street parking. See pics of me and vids of me getting dicked