Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Strangest place you have Jacked Off...
View Single Post
Old 27th February 2009, 12:46 PM
Jael
Cruiser

Quantity -vs- Quality

Like many replies to this question, the shear number of different JO places I have used makes it difficult to pin down the the strangest one.

I have dumped more loads in ABS video booths then I will ever be able to remember, not to mention theatres, bathroom stalls at work or in a shopping mall. I JO at least once in every city I go to as well as during my morning shower of every out-of-town overnight visit.

When I was in junior high, I left my siblings watching TV to JO in the bathroom so I could use the microscope that I got for Christmas to examine my cum.
While in high school, while on a family vacation in the vast forests of northern Minnesota, I took a long walk in the woods by myself. After an hour of exploring, I ended up by the shore of a quiet, secluded bay. The warm sunshine and fresh air had me invigorated and, as usual, horny. Through the shield of brush that partially obscurred my view of the bay, I could see a small boat with two people fishing - it looked like a husband and wife combo, probably in their young thirties. I was standing in a clearing - exposed bedrock big enough to park a car on - surrounded by dense forest, and about twenty feet from the shore. The two people fishing and I were probably the only ones within a mile. I stripped and laid down on the sun-warmed flat stone to sunbathe and it wasn't long before I jacked off and had a puddle of cum on my stomach. Occaisionally I threw a glance their way and I wondered if they could see through the brush better that I had thought - part of me wanted to show-off and part of me was mortified that I'd be caught. Eventually, they pulled up anchor and motored past me. I watched them from my prone position and thought I noticed them stealing glances my way, but it was probably wishful thinking - I fantisized that they came ashore for an afternoon of hot 3-way sex!

I read in CFS that a small park near the airport was a place to hookup with guys, but I had little luck the times I parked there. (I later learned that the shyness that kept me from making eye-contact pretty much torpedoed my chances of success.) Eventually, I explored the area and found some trails that lead away from the parking area into wooded areas. Despite the No Trespassing signs, the trails appeared to have plenty of use, based on the litter I found (candy wrappers, cigarette butts and a few used condums - COME ON PEOPLE - CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES!). One sunny afternoon, I tried again. After parking, I walked over to the stone wall by the ridge and watched a variety of commercial aircraft come in to land. Cars came and went while I was there but no one seemed to be connecting. Another car came in and the driver sat in his car, seemingly waiting for someone or something. While trying to figure out if I should try to approach him, another car entered the parking lot and all his attention was transferred there. He stepped out of his car and moved to the No Trespassing sign while glancing back over his shoulder at the newcomer, who exited her car (yes, HER car) and followed him at a distance. I guessed that something good was about to happen and waited five (very long) minutes to allow them enough of a head start, then slowly followed them in. I walked for ten minutes without a sign of the couple and started to think I had guessed wrong when I heard a noise. They had progressed further down the hillside to a wide spot in the path where she was bent over, holding on to a small tree. They both had their pants at their ankles and he was bangin' away like he'd never get to again. They were probably 80 feet away from me and facing my right, so I had a head-on view of them but they would need to turn to look in my direction. I whipped it out and started to stroke while enjoying this voyeurisic delight. After awhile, I reasoned that anyone screwing outdoors would probably be open other things, like say a 3-way, so I stood up - hard in hand, whacking like crazy - to advertise my presence. I shouldn't have been surprised that they didn't notice me, they were pretty well lost in their fun and the wind blowing through the branches surpressed any little noises I made to try to announce my presence. I was getting close to climax, but I wanted to save it in case my fantasy would come true. I took a series of single steps in their direction so that they could see me from a distance - I didn't want to walk up to them unless they indicated it was OK. After the fifth step I could see that he spotted me: he froze - probably in shock that his 'love shack' had been discovered. He leaned over her back to tell her and they both started to pull up their pants and straighten out their clothes, quickly though clumsily. I immediately regretted acting on my fantasy, for I caused their coitus-interuptus. I'm sure it would be no consolation to them, but I didn't get to cum either. I tried to say "I'm sorry" but I doubt they heard me. I zipped up while quickly heading back to the parking lot to leave.
Come to think of it, I bet she never did allow him to do that again! (At least, not at that park.)

Once in a while I JO in front of the computer, but there's nothing too strange about that, is there?

Jael

PS: I never have to choose between Quantity and Quality - it's ALL good!

PS: NewGuyInMD - that's a pretty hot situation - are there additional stories along that line?
Quote |