Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How did she handle the news
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2009, 05:09 AM
montresor
Cruiser

One Out of Two's Not Bad

Before I was married, my fiancee knew I liked sex with men, and not only agreed to regular threesomes with my former college roomate, she actually devised the way we'd break in this straight guy into the world of bisexuality. Our first threesome with him (of many) ended with him jacking over both our faces while we licked his spurting tool and shared his load.

After marriage, however, all that stopped -- she apparently didn't think that threesomes, etc., belonged in the context of matrimony. Bisexuality, however, was not just a passing fad for me, it was part of who I was. I sought out man-to-man sex whenever possible, and we ended up divorcing.

My current GF has been with me for 20 years. My bisexual urges were on the table early; she had asked if there was anything interesting about me that most people didn't know. I took a chance and told her I liked sex with men, and sharing my female partner with another guy. She was thrilled! In the ensuing years we've enjoyed swinging (she's totally straight, so it was always with men), she had a number of affairs, some that lasted for years, I've had long-running sexual friendships with men, and have even had a lengthy FWB relationship with another woman who is extremely bi and gets off like crazy watching me with other men.
Quote |