Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How did she handle the news
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2009, 07:57 PM
mdbiluv
Cruiser

Exclamation One man's story & perspective...take it for what it's worth to you...

Grump,

Suffice it to say; when my beautiful lady found out about my bisexuality; it was initially confusing and devastating for a variety of reasons, but the most prominent of those reasons being the infidelity factor. Therefore it was a multifaceted dynamic we faced; addressing the infidelity was the first issue we needed to tackle as a couple, before we could even move on to the bisexuality. Through collective personal decisions made by both of us individually; we knew we were in love and fully committed to developing a lifelong relationship together, and we knew to do so meant total and full disclosure on both of our parts...

...However since the gist of your question wasn't around infedility; and more around how she handled the bisexulity dynamic, suffice it to say through many conversations and total and full disclosure we dealt with the infedility issues....and moved on to the bisexuality.....

Obviously the concept of bisexuality is a confusing issue for men and women alike to deal with. There's some simple factors that play a pivotal role in how this plays out in a relationship between a male and female. It's a mutual respect based dichotomy; combined with a series of personal decisions made by both persons, or it's merely a lie one will answer to in the future. It should never really resort to whether or not you like cock or pussy equally; or more or less, determining the security of the relationship itself. It's about love...not swallowing cum making you gay vs. sucking nd licking making you bisexual. My precious lady fully understands that bisexuality is no more; or no less, purely a sexual expression. It has never and will never impact or define who we are as a couple; our connection and commitment to each other, or our love for each other. We share cocks together; she enjoys them as I watch, or vice versa. We choose to swallow cum or take it on the face or penetrate or be pentrated on individul -experience basis....and we never judge each other for their choice of expression. We have taken the time to define what each other's boundaries are; we agreed to accept the few rules the other has expressed, and we never deviate from them or judge the other. We both make decisions on what we want to experience at that given moment in time; we never judge each other, and there's never reprisal for what happens. Do you see the theme---we never judge each other inside the boundaries we discussed and agreed to....we don't judge each other - we respect each other. I love her beyond life itself and there isn't a doubt in her mind; because I respect her on every level consistently and sincerely, and reciprocate the same exact courtesies and respect and understanding she provides to me...
To us; that's what love is, and it takes two people committed to the same goal to achieve it and maintain it...

That's a long-winded prelude to answering the question... YES; a man must tell his lady about his bisexuality, if he even remotely cares about and/or respects her. Evenutally it will be addressed; the harder path to travel is to not tell her, and let her find out the wrong way. That was my mistake; my regret, and my life lesson. I was only blessed enough to have a woman that truly loved me and worked every bit as hard as I did; or more, to heal the wounds and build a lifetime love based on the the truth ......

....To think that it would be anything less than totally confusing for a woman trying to digest the man she love's bisexuality; would be a grievous error in judgment on any man's part, and quite probably the fatal flaw in making it last. My lady did not understand it at all at first. It started with her accepting it first; then progressing to understanding it, then further to bless it and participate with me. If it wasn't for her having the human compassion and intellect; to discern the difference between love and sexual expression, it would not and could not have progressed to the next level. She was/is as committed to me as I am to her; and we talked openly and honestly about every aspect of the ramifications, before going to the next step. At times they were very difficult discussions; I felt embarrassed & humiliated & ashamed, yet her love washed me clean of those negtive emotions. I can only imgine how strange it was for her !! Our sexual experiences together have only deepened the level of love and respect we share; primarily because they are simply that, sexual experiences. The fact she likes a hard cock in her pussy and one in her mouth at the same time; is no different than the fact I may have the same desire for another man or woman, and it doesn't infringe on the personal connection, compassion, and love we share. Sexual expression and our love is entirely separated. What isn't separated is us; we share our experiences together aand always communicate honestly, no exceptions. It works for us. It strengthens us. However it doesn't define us as people...it's merely a portion of who we are as people (as it should be).

Best wishes...and swallow cum if you want to swallow cum
Quote |