Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - MIMIMUM TIPs..
Thread: MIMIMUM TIPs..
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2009, 02:33 AM
scoops
Cruiser

Re: Jupiter

I agree about poor service by the working boys at Jupiter.

On two different occasions I've offed boys indicating that I wanted them to come to my condo, but when we got outside they headed for the short time rooms at Suriwongse. When I said repeated that I wanted them to come to my condo they both said they had to be back inside Jupiter within 20 minutes or they would get punished. And not really polite.

On both occasions I immediately told each boy that I no longer wanted their services, both indicated that they wanted a large tip, this all happening with just three or four minutes after leaving their premises. On both occasions I refused.

On the second occasion I went back and spoke to the captain, and asked whether the '20 minutes' concept was true (which I knew anyway was not true), the answer was of course 'never mind', further requests for a clear answer just got further 'never mind' , plus some nasty side comments to the other staff about the stupid farang.

Definitely off my list as a place to take boys but I will agree that they do usually have some cute and hot young men.
Quote |