Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - MIMIMUM TIPs..
Thread: MIMIMUM TIPs..
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2009, 10:24 PM
Nalong
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoops View Post

Definitely off my list as a place to take boys but I will agree that they do usually have some cute and hot young men.
While I am normally sceptical about occasional negative comments made about a bar, it does seem a lot of people find the boys at Jupiter to be physically attractive but that the overall experience is pretty bad.

Too bad that that rather important element is absent. Again comparing to Hero, which has a fairly hefty minimum, but which I realize operates differently from a gogo bar, the service provided seems to generate almost 100% positive comments and the few times I've been there they certainly had plenty of business.

If Jupiter and its staff are making good money, then they must be doing something right. Maybe it attracts more Thai or Asian customers and/or younger men who the boys prefer??

Otherwise eventually natural selection should eliminate the business. Pride indeed goeth before a fall.
Quote |