Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - MIMIMUM TIPs..
Thread: MIMIMUM TIPs..
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2009, 10:28 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

Brief comment on Jupiter. Selected a boy from the line up.. just bought him a drink... mamasan approached "You off boy yes?"..... me " yang mai ruu.. I'll chat to him first thank you" Mamasan .. "you off him now or I take to other customer" ... Me "f*ck off." Never returned.

On minimum tips.. I've never had the problem.. but, (and I feel so stupid over the whole exercise) last week in BKK went in to watch show at X -Boys (ground floor). Mid show, mamasan Judy who knows me well brings a boy over (fully clothed) and asks if he can sit with me as I'm alone? (This is called inertia selling and was an unexpected first for me). Anyway the boy looks cute, so (stupidly) I agree and buy him a 250 bt drink. He turns out to be Khun Wen (mentioned in another post) who is a part time DJ part time coyote boy. He asks me to off him and having had one beer too many , I agree.... forgetting that his off fee is 500bt because of his higher status, plus 500bt for 2 drinks, plus 100bt tip for Judy..Back in the room I find he is extremely hairy from the belly button down (which is a turn off for me) so the sex was less vigourous than usual, and only lasts about 45 mins. He dresses, I give him a "short time 1,000 bt, and he says "I've not eaten tonight. I want 1,500 bt" As it happened I was down to my last 200 bt in cash so I gave it to him , told him that was it, and bundled him out. This is the first time I've experienced a mamasan bringing me a boy without any prior discussion, or had a boy tell me (after the event) that he has a minimum price. Returned to Pattaya the next day.
Quote |