Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - MIMIMUM TIPs..
Thread: MIMIMUM TIPs..
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2009, 07:33 PM
aussie_guy
Cruiser

I have visited nearly every bar in Bangkok and Pattaya over the past two years.

Bangkok bars are becomimg a real turn off for me from the arm grabbing touts to the boring shows and pushy mamasams and as the economy declines the prices keep rising. The tips paid should be at the discretion of the client detirmined by the quality of the services provided. It is fair for the mamasam to give a newbie a guideline but not demand a large fee. I have had some great sex with boys from the go go bars and others that were not worth a 1500 baht fee.

After my first visit to Pattaya I thought that I would never return but now it is my favourite playground. I can sit and relax in most bars like Funny Boys without anyone pushing me to off boys or buy drinks. Sunnee Plaza is a nice place to have a drink and relax with the boys at an outside bar. I now have four boys in Pattaya that are happy to go to discos or shows with me, they have never ripped me off and I look after them accordingly. They have become friends more than paid employees.

I will pay for the service provided and not what a greedy mamasam demands. It is all a learning exercise for me but I wish the Bangkok bars could understand that they are losing what couild be long term customers. If only there was a Happy Boys/Crazy Dragon (Nature Boy is not in that class of bar) or X Ray/Dave Man Club in Bangkok to liven up the place.
Quote |