Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bookstore Trolls
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2009, 12:09 AM
bbsckbottom
Cruiser

I have to agree with most on here.

I have been a regular at one of two ABS GHs and booths. I am cute, and go there to hook up and get off. What turns me off instantly is the one who does not take no for an answer. Usually they are f**kable, but they are too pushy. I have hed to best luck with one quick invite extended to me, or for me to another, then wait. I know it is anon, but a couple of times, it has lead to taking action to another place, or seeting up a mutual time to hook up.
I did ask the clerks at the places a few questions. I keep my "browsing time" to a mininum, and I go in to a booth, drop my money, get excited, then crack my door, or look through the hole. If it is slow, then I BS with the clerks, and maybe sit in an empty booth and wait. This only happens when there in only me, or just on other in there.
Just to point out, straight guys Want to get their dick sucked, but they have to be horny enough to do so. You have to give him time. Then expect him to bolt out once he blows. Most bisexual and straight guys will never let anything happen if queens are in there gossiping, or stalking them. The feel turned off. A straight guy I am friends with told me that. He has not gone in to any ABS to look for it any more because of that. I myself walk out if there are people who trash talk, stalk, hog booths with holes, or just keep pushing. Believe me, and guys who know this back me up, there are a few rare occaisions where a rejection will change to action if the offer is quick, and no pressure. That is what got me. I first rejected, then, actually went into a booth with a hole to accept the offer. Please just have some respect. Don't block booths, and yes, no means no. Many times action is ruined, we all know that. So think. Give other guys a chance. Who knows, a guy, like me may reject you at first, but may later seek you out to have fun with.
Quote |