Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - dominican republic
View Single Post
Old 1st June 2009, 02:42 PM
rick265
Cruiser

boca chica not for the faint of heart

well, i was curious about fantasy island and when I passed through BC last year with a guy who was showing me around, it looked nice enough. Boy was it a mistake. I took a short walk on the beach and just about every person I passed tried to sell me pussy, including lots of women working the beach - and it was early yet. When I walked through the town later, it was like a giant outdoor whorehouse, and not the kinds of whores I was looking for (the ones with the big black dicks) - it was total sleazeville and I packed up and got out of town the next day. As far as paying for sex, I find SD much easier since there is not the overly aggressive straight hooker scene competing for my attention, and SD has the Lido, which offers lots of big dick for free. Boca Chica was not for me - just a warning for anyone who might be thinking of going.
Quote |