Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya - Your disco needs YOU !
View Single Post
Old 5th June 2009, 09:13 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by silomGWM View Post
Security at Tarntawan also write down the ID details in the book they keep of everyone's comings and goings. ... .

-- I'm sure that writing-down things in a log-book is all v. well - but, really, what does that mean?
- When I used to stay in the SURIWONGSE HOTEL I used to give a suitable ack. to the two Sec. Gds. from time-to-time in the hope that they'd be MORE careful in their checking of my guests' IDs. - at least as far as I was concerned.

-- But howmany of us resemble the photos. in our p'ports.?
- Perhaps that's why the Immig'n. Bureau insist on recent photos. of LESS than 6 mos. old. when one renews one's Retirement Visa?
- Thai IDs. are renewed every so many yrs. - thus plenty of time for facial features, especially of young people, to change and to become LESS like the original photo., especially if the photo. wasn't too good in the first place.

-- Bibi. --
Quote |