Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any full shows ?
View Single Post
Old 8th June 2009, 01:19 AM
Mii_Kwaam_suk
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
[/color]

-- Agreed, it does pay to do one's 'Home-work.' - as it were - beforehand.
- However, should one not find what one is seeking, or if the info. is stale, then it might be tactful to begin one's query by writing -

'Having looked-at ... topic I'm wondering if someone else has any MORE recent info. on ... ?', or words to that effect.

-- Bibi. --
Yes, I wouldn't plough through all 47 pages of some of the longer threads, but if you go to the last two or three pages, they are generally fairly current.

I do agree that it would be kind to put some of the longer threads out of their misery. Possibly in future anyone posting something new on bars or massage venues could start a new thread for that month ... e.g. Bar Reports June 2009.

Of course I also realize that attempting to bring systemic order to a board such as this is like trying to herd cats . Some activities are contrary to the innate nature of the participants ... and of course that's why cats look down on dogs and we look down on lesser people.
Quote |