Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Advice: I'm Trying to BLOW my "straight" best friend!
View Single Post
Old 9th June 2009, 12:53 AM
bbsckbottom
Cruiser

Well think about this.

See about going out for a few beers, and bring him to an abs with viewing booths. Then, if he likes it, take him to a booth where there is a glory hole, and have him try that, but you would be on the other side of the hole to blow him. You can reveal it later to him, especially if he says he liked it. That was how I started. A gay friend of mine lured me in that way. He told me about the holes, and what happens, so I tried it, and found out later that it was him. Ever since then, I have not given it a second thought. I love a BJ from a guy, and I love giving them. What ever you do, don't be pushy, just provide the right atmosphere, and let him try comming to you. Plus, if you stay low key after words, he more than likely will come back for more knowing it is discreet. What ever you do, do not push the issue.
Quote |