Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Strangest place you have Jacked Off...
View Single Post
Old 17th July 2009, 09:00 AM
iworshipdickalot
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to iworshipdickalot

For me I would say the strangest place I have ever jerked off was in my middle schools hallway. I was one of those guys who used to get to school early to hang out with friends and mess around and what not before class. So any way one early morning I got to school got my books from my locker and no one was there yet none of my friends or nothing. Just the occasional teacher walking by heading to their rooms to get ready for the day. Well any way I was feeling pretty frisky and wanted to do something about it. They had not unlocked the bathrooms yet so I went to a class room near my locker, and all of the classroom doors are indented from the hallway so I could stand in the door way and not be seen if you looked down the hallway. So I stepped into an entrance to a class room and whipped out my pathetic little cock and began to beat off for all I was worth before I got caught. As I was doing it I had heard doors opening and closing so I rushed to get done, but I did not hear any foot steps coming my way at least. When I came I shot it all over the side wall before the door. I zipped up and got my self together quickly. No sooner had I finished then a few of my fellow class mates came around the corner.

The other odd place I would say I jerked off was on the green at a golf course near where an ex g/f lived at the time. I was walking home from her place and upset we did not have any sex. So I was all worked up so I walked over over to the golf course and at night I was all alone so I took my pnats off and liad on my back on the green and jerked my self off nice and slow.

OK I guess that is it from me nothing major, but I just thought I would share.
First of all let me say that I am never more happier and filled with joy then when I have a hard cock in my mouth. I am 6ft tall, dark brown hair, goatee or beard depending on the weather, chubby dude, very masculine acting, smooth skin, anal virgin...it makes me sad at times, very girlish and feminine once I am behind closed doors, I am very senstive to being touched, I moan alot.
Quote |