Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Strangest place you have Jacked Off...
View Single Post
Old 18th July 2009, 07:11 AM
softseven
Cruiser

Probably the strangest place I have ever jacked off was in the supply closet in the locker room of my Health Club. I finished my workout and was feeling really horny. I've jacked off several times in the locker room showers, but wanted to try something a little more exciting and daring. It was about 15 mintues before closing time, so there weren't too many people around. So I thought, hmmmm....the supply closet sounds kind of interesting. I carefully looked around, then opened the door. It was a fairly small room, with a large industrial-size sink, mops, rags, cleaning supplies, boxes, etc. Everything you'd expect to see in a supply closet. I entered the room in my sweaty, smelly gym clothes, closed the door behind me, and starting rubbing myself through my shorts. The thought of someone passing by on the other side of the door really turned me on. I pulled down my shorts, took off my shirt, and starting to slowly stroke my dick. I wondered if anybody else had ever done something like this in here before. I thought this would be a good place to mark my territory! So I continued to stroke my hard cock amidst all of the mops, rags, and boxes until I shot a nice hot, healthy load of cum all over the floor. Some of it hit the boxes and some went into the sink. I stood there for a minute or two, looking at the results of my labor. Then I put my shirt back on, pulled up my shorts, and hoped that nobody was around when I opened the closet door to leave. Luckily, nobody was there. I left the gym that day feeling like I got my money's worth!
Quote |