Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Strangest place you have Jacked Off...
View Single Post
Old 21st July 2009, 04:52 PM
1smoothbiguy
Cruiser

I wold have a hard time thinking of where I haven't jacked off. Done it just about everywhere. I started rubbing my dick regularly when I was about 8. By the time I was 11 and could cum I had my cock out every chance I got. I have stroked and cum in swimming pools, hot tubs, beaches, parks, rest stops, campgrounds, gyms, and once in the family car on a long trip. I was in the back seat with a blanket on me pretending to sleep while my parents were driving. Once in middle school I rubbed one out under the desk during class. In gym class in middle school me and another kid sometimes snuck off together to jack off.

When I was 13 I had to spend two weeks in the hopital with my leg in traction. All I could do was lay on my back. I was used to jacking off 4 or 5 times a day but now I had no privacy and no way to clean up so I was really frustrated. My second day there, the nurse comes in to give me a sponge bath. She closes the curtain around the bed and pulls all the sheets off of me so I am totally naked and of course I am instantly hard. She doesn't say anything about it but as she gets everything ready my cock is twitching and throbbing and leaking precum and it is all I can do not to cum right then. As she is washing me she can tell I am about to explode and kind of teases me about it. Then she asks me how often I masterbate and when I told her she asked me the last time I did it. I told her the last time was the night before I went to the hospital and she laughed a little and said that explained why I was so worked up. Then she told me she needed to check on something and would be right back. She left a washcloth on the bed stepped away leaving the curtain closed around the bed. I think I started to shoot before she even reached the door. I cleaned up the
cum and then she came back in to finish. Every other day for the rest of my stay she would come in, close the curtain around the bed, wait for me to jack off, then give me my sponge bath. Not really a strange place but kind of wild jacking off in a hospital bed with a nurse right on the other side of the curtain knowing what I was doing.
Posted via Mobile Device
Quote |